Friday, June 19, 2015

Introductions: Ana Solis!

Taking my Breath Away

Hi! My name is Ana Solis and I just finished my undergrad at UCLA last Sunday! After graduation, I made an epic drive out to Colorado with Dan and started my summer as an official marmoteer. I’m extremely excited to be out here at RMBL, especially since it is my first time out of the urban setting.  Granted it took a few days to get used to the altitude, and I still lose my breath going up hill, but I’m having an absolutely amazing time. I’ve gotten to see baby deer, and baby weasels, and marmots!!!!


This last week, I’ve been out to a different site everyday, and I’ve been working really hard on learning the important locations and getting to know the marmots better. It’s amazing to see how they all have different personalities, and different preferences. I can’t wait to get to know the pups!! Everyone here seems to have a special relationship with at least one of the marmots and I’m really hoping to find my marmot BFF.


No comments:

Post a Comment